“Excellent pastries”

French Meadow Bakery & Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I had a 4 hour stopover here in Salt Lake City. I wanted a coffee, but the pastries looked great. I choose 2 Strawberry croissants. They were fantastic.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place may not survive when the new terminal is established - customer service is poor (which is unusual in Salt Lake City) and the food preparation is sad - egg croissant not fully warmed through and unfortunate hash browns. The omelette looked better when it came out - though I didn't see it even offered on the menu. Slow service and a very poor result with a somewhat pricey tag for breakfast. And no cappucino on the menu - strongly recommend finding another spot in the airport, even though from the outside, this looks like a nice place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We encountered the most rude customer service person that I can remember experiencing. Jarvas was combative, smart mouthed and just plain rude during the ordering process. The black bean Chile had nice flavor and ingredients but the beans weren't cooked. The tuna melt was good and came with a generous side salad.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

After a long night of having to sleep on the airport floor after missing my flight, I was exhausted and hungry. When my food was brought to me, I accidently dumped the plate face down on the floor. I assumed I would have to go through the line and pay an additional $12, but the workers made me a whole new plate free of charge. It was a blessing after a long night. To top it off, the food was healthy and delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee was not bad but not good ether the muffins were cold and maybe day old the breakfast burrito was big and hot but it was greasy but it did fill you up and everything was expensive

Date of visit: July 2017