“Best Macaroons!”

Ranked #1 of 27 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2017

While visiting Salt Lake City, our bike tour guide recommended Eva's Bakery. After our tour, my daughters wanted to try it out. We tried the cinnamon roll, raspberry chocolate cake and 5 different flavors of macaroons. Everything was delicious! I don't even like macaroons but theirs were great! They served food as well but we did not try anything but the sweets. Nice outside seating area in the city. We highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

So many wonderful things to eat at Eva's Bakery! Avocado toast, mac -n-cheese, chocolate croissants, macaroons, and more! Super cute and super yummy!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Lovely little cafe with sidewalk and inside seating. Full breakfast and lunch pastries in downtown Salt Lake City.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

The croissants are authentically French. The breakfast is fresh and wholesome. If I had discovered this place earlier in my visit I would have eaten here more than once......and I'd probably be a pound or two heavier. Wonderful baked goods and friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We all got something simple, but it was incredibly good!! This place is definitely one the "hard to beat" restaurants/bakeries!! 10/10 + great bread great coffee!!