“$2 Pad Thai Tuesday”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Whenever I'm in Salt Lake, I stop by and enjoy some chicken satay, coconut milk soup, pad thai, yellow curry or pad se-IW. It's all great. Tuesday they offer $2 pad thai. Awesome! Downtown location is my preference vs Draper.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I enjoy their Panang Curry, Laab and Garlic Chicken Basil. Some things actually take me to Thailand in my mind when I taste them!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

I think this place has Americanized its dishes to what it believes are local tastes. It's a mistake. Tom Khar Kai soup is overly sweet without the citrus notes of kefir lime or lemongrass, and with button mushrooms as opposed to straw or oyster mushrooms. Green and yellow curries were on the bland side. A drunken chicken stir fry also had too much sugar and an absence of fish sauce. It went untouched by a table of four. I brought it home and on a reheat added some fish sauce, pickled serrano chili and chopped mint and it was much better. I would suggest requesting some fish sauce and sriracha at least on the side at this place. Service was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank UtahMarty
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The atmosphere is little unique with Thailand style. It's best for couples. They have very good spice levels which u can choose from 0-5.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Went here for dinner on a Saturday night and unlike a few other places where we stopped there was no wait. The food was excellent, my family shared the coconut soup, beef salad, jasmine fried rice, orange chicken and a chicken stir fry (I forgot which one). Everything was delicious. Yummy! The staff was average nothing to complain about.