“Best Tom Kha Soup”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I dream about their Tom Kha Gai soup!! It is so delicious and has an amazing flavor. I've never had a bad experience or meal here and I've been coming to this restaurant for about 7 years now. I'm also a big fan of their Thai Ice Tea.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge Thai fan, but my husband digs it so I've eaten and made my fair share of it. I had the yellow curry and it was so tasty! Service was great, but they didn't offer me brown rice so I gave it 4 out of 5. I will definitely go back, and recommend it to my picky friends.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

There are 2 locations. One is downtown SLC and the other is in Draper. I have had many wonderful meals with friends at the Draper restaurant. Seating is intimate. The setting is serene. Food is presented on the plate beautifully and tastes as good as it looks. I am not a Thai food expert, but everything always is beautifully served (whether you like your food hot or not) - just look at the photos - and a great gift to friends and family. I haven't had this luscious a meal in a long time and always look forward to returning again and again. Late afternoons are quieter if you don't want to be around a big crowd. And I am told the downtown SLC restaurant is even more delightful although I can hardly see how that is possible. This is one meal you will never forget'

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit. I normally resort to Pad Thai, but decided to try something a little different. The salmon curry was pricey, but worth every penny. The sauce was excellent and the piece of salmon was very generous and perfectly cooked. Nice wine and beer selection and outstanding service. I will certainly return.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Whenever I'm in Salt Lake, I stop by and enjoy some chicken satay, coconut milk soup, pad thai, yellow curry or pad se-IW. It's all great. Tuesday they offer $2 pad thai. Awesome! Downtown location is my preference vs Draper.