“Best Thai we've had in Salt Lake. Yumm!”

Thai Siam Restaurant
Ranked #186 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

We've eaten at several Thai restaurants in Salt Lake City, including the highly rated ones, and were delighted to discover Thai Siam. It's just a step above all the others.

Parking a bit quirky, use the small lot on the north side of the restaurant. Seating, hard wood chairs. Take a cushion if you need one. It was beginning to get noisy when we left at 7:15, so keep that in mind.

BUT, the food and the service were just wonderful. Server Jon Ray couldn't have done a better job. And the food, well, yumm again. We had two different soups and two different entrees and they were all super. The servings are large, so we'd probably split a "cup" of soup and an entrée in the future. Spice levels were just as we requested.

If you love good Thai, this is the place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I dream about their Tom Kha Gai soup!! It is so delicious and has an amazing flavor. I've never had a bad experience or meal here and I've been coming to this restaurant for about 7 years now. I'm also a big fan of their Thai Ice Tea.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge Thai fan, but my husband digs it so I've eaten and made my fair share of it. I had the yellow curry and it was so tasty! Service was great, but they didn't offer me brown rice so I gave it 4 out of 5. I will definitely go back, and recommend it to my picky friends.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

There are 2 locations. One is downtown SLC and the other is in Draper. I have had many wonderful meals with friends at the Draper restaurant. Seating is intimate. The setting is serene. Food is presented on the plate beautifully and tastes as good as it looks. I am not a Thai food expert, but everything always is beautifully served (whether you like your food hot or not) - just look at the photos - and a great gift to friends and family. I haven't had this luscious a meal in a long time and always look forward to returning again and again. Late afternoons are quieter if you don't want to be around a big crowd. And I am told the downtown SLC restaurant is even more delightful although I can hardly see how that is possible. This is one meal you will never forget'

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit. I normally resort to Pad Thai, but decided to try something a little different. The salmon curry was pricey, but worth every penny. The sauce was excellent and the piece of salmon was very generous and perfectly cooked. Nice wine and beer selection and outstanding service. I will certainly return.