“Great lunch”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,548 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience the unique taste of our Italian dishes, grilled meats, and best drinks in a cozy, warm ambience at Brio Tuscan Grille at City Creek. Try us for brunch, lunch or dinner to experience the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan grille. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We stopped here for a late lunch. I had the shrimp risotto with lobster. Came with bread. The meal was outstanding.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Great downtown location in City Creek by Temple Square. The atmosphere here evokes the Mediterranean and the service staff sets the tone for a good experience. The small plates are ideal for a warm summer night. Flatbread and sliced steak bruschetta.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I were visiting Salt Lake City for one night while continuing our travel plans the next day. Decided to go to this Brio Tuscan Italian restaurant and were very pleased with our meal. It was a Saturday night and had no troubles getting a table for 6, even without a reservation. Our server’s name was Michelle and she was very friendly. The food was very good and the margarita was yummy as well. Balcony available, but we ate inside due to the wind. Great atmosphere, reasonable prices, and located in the middle of downtown.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I loved the ambiance of this restaurant, beautiful inside in a lovely location. I ordered a flat bread pizza that was too spicy to eat it was so spicy hot it made my teeth hurt, and I like spicy food. My waiter was wonderful, he brought me more water quickly and the tiramisu which was super delicious and took away the burn. My co-workers enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Service was very good, fast and attentive. Food was good for the price, mid-range, so in line with expectations.