“Good breakfast, but we needed coffee!”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Four of us ate here for breakfast. We waited quite a while for coffee while 3 wait staff and the hostess stood around talking. Yes, I could have walked over to ask, but at breakfast the first thing you ask for is coffee. Another waiter came over right away and brought water, telling us our waitress was busy. We just assumed someone would get coffee. The breakfast itself was very nice. The smoked tomato sauce was unusual but very good. The waitress was very nice and accommodating for the child who was with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our breakfast at Oasis. Waitress was efficient and food came out quickly. It is a little pricey but not unreasonable. Nice patio area. I ordered eggs Benedict and they were a bit undercooked for my taste. Hubby had huevos rancheros. They were tasty but I've had better. Mother had waffles and enjoyed them. Brother ordered French Toast made with cranberry walnut bread. Expected it to be doughy but it wasn't. Delicious. They are not pet friendly even though they have outdoor eating area.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Nice setting that offered indoor / outdoor seating so i was pretty happy. the menu was odd and didn't really offer any "traditional" breakfast items all on one plate. if you wanted bacon, eggs, pancakes, and hash browns or something you'd have to a la carte it, and spend $20 in the process.

server greeted quickly, but after we said we needed just a minute... a minute turned into 15 or so minutes. when we finally got our food we had to send our child's single strip of bacon back because it resembled charred tree bark and she could've easily choked on it. my french toast was good, but largely overdone, and arrived about five minutes after my wife and kid's breakfast... so they were pretty much done eating when i got mine.

prices weren't bad and the server was nice, just not timely. there were people who thought they were in an opera sitting behind us and nobody asked them to zip it. at 830 am i just want a nice quiet breakfast.

1  Thank Sean T
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The atmosphere is airy & fun. There is a nice outdoor patio.
The menu has a good variety of fresh dishes. 1st visit I tried the honey/lavender polenta with salmon. The polenta was delicious, just a touch of honey & lavender for a mild flavor. The salmon was perfectly cooked (not every restaurant can do this).
The 2nd visit I tried the Mediterranean salad with salmon. Very tasty and fresh.
The service was great. I would definitely go back.

I

Reviewed 2 July 2017

One of the very few restaurants in SLC wherein prices are reasonable and the food actually good. The menu offers many choices for carnivores :-) and herbivores :- alike, so coming here is great for big families when there is a variety of preferences. Try anything in the menu, especially the pink lemonade with rosemary, iced green tea, veggie curry wrap, sampler plate, reuben sandwiches...plenty of good choices, worth coming back.