“An Oasis for the Gluten Free”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Oasis Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,444 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are both Gluten Free so you can imagine finding a great place to eat isn't always easy. Oasis Café was recommended to us by a friend and we were very pleased. We both ordered salmon but two different dishes. We were surprised when the waitress brought us out Gluten Free bread to have with our meal. This was a first for us. The bread was very good, the entrees were delicious and very generous. She also mentioned that they had GF desserts but sadly we had no more room. Highly recommended!! I'm sorry that I forgot to take a photo right away because the presentation was beautiful.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for some good food late after a Utah Football game. My daughter had heard this was a nice spot. This was a great place to eat. They had a lot of healthy options. We were greeted warmly and had exceptional service throughout our meal. I highly recommend starting with the tasting plate. The whole family loved it. We all really enjoyed our entrees. I look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

First time visit and it was a cool cafe. They make it very easy to find vegan and vegetarian options on the menu. As a vegan, I probably had more than 10 choices which like never happens.

Curry wrap was good and the Oasis gyro was just alright. I wish I got a dessert.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We dined here this evening and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. I had halibut which was cooked perfectly.
My wife had eggplant risotto and nearly licked the plate.
Good wine list as well as a good selection of local beer.
The atmosphere is casual and we easily discussed entree choices with the couple at the next table.
Our only criticism is that the entrees arrived too quickly before we finished our salads.
Also the tables are very close together.
Our waiter, Marty, was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Four of us ate here for breakfast. We waited quite a while for coffee while 3 wait staff and the hostess stood around talking. Yes, I could have walked over to ask, but at breakfast the first thing you ask for is coffee. Another waiter came over right away and brought water, telling us our waitress was busy. We just assumed someone would get coffee. The breakfast itself was very nice. The smoked tomato sauce was unusual but very good. The waitress was very nice and accommodating for the child who was with us.