“Something Delicious for Everyone at Oasis!!”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Reviewed 22 December 2017

In September, 2017, my husband and I were visiting friends in Salt Lake City, and meeting for dinner. I'm the only vegan of the bunch, but everybody got delicious meals, beautifully presented. It's an elegantly casual place, and Martie our server was graciously attentive and very informative. I would happily go back to try the many options available to even a gluten free vegan. Sorry for the late shout out, Martie, but you took great care of us.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stopped in dinner at 4:30 so had to order off the lunch menu. Had a Mediterranean salad that was great! Should have it again for sure! Went back for dinner and planned on a great meal. The portions were small for eggplant and ma hi. It looked like large portions of pastas etc. being served on other tables.

1  Thank Rodneyrogers
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stopped at the Oasis Cafe for lunch at around 2:00 pm. At the time there were only three other active tables in the entire restaurant. Despite this, we waited a very long time for drinks and an inexcusably long time for our food. In all, we spent over an hour for a simple lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich and soup.

The food was good, but nothing special. The prices on the other hand were very ambitious. We found the "I'm too cool to pay attention to you" attitude of the tattooed hipster wait staff intolerable. We won't be back.

1  Thank FlyfisherAlan
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are both Gluten Free so you can imagine finding a great place to eat isn't always easy. Oasis Café was recommended to us by a friend and we were very pleased. We both ordered salmon but two different dishes. We were surprised when the waitress brought us out Gluten Free bread to have with our meal. This was a first for us. The bread was very good, the entrees were delicious and very generous. She also mentioned that they had GF desserts but sadly we had no more room. Highly recommended!! I'm sorry that I forgot to take a photo right away because the presentation was beautiful.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We were looking for some good food late after a Utah Football game. My daughter had heard this was a nice spot. This was a great place to eat. They had a lot of healthy options. We were greeted warmly and had exceptional service throughout our meal. I highly recommend starting with the tasting plate. The whole family loved it. We all really enjoyed our entrees. I look forward to coming back.