“A family breakfast”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Oasis Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 1,445 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 100 and 200 South
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My parents came in from out of town and wanted to try out Oasis. We made reservations earlier in the week. Arrived at 10am and was promptly seated. Waitress was very kind and sweet. Kids ordered chai drinks and really enjoyed them. Mocha latte for me and coffee for the rest of the family. I had the german pancake. It was delicious! Very hearty meal so I wouldn't order anything else with it. Wife had the standard breakfast and really enjoyed it. Chicken sandwiches for the boys. Waffles were really good per my daughter.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and service. The food is great—we recommend the tuna steak sandwich and the frittata. Menu is good for all types of eaters, great place for a full meal or just a coffee.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

In September, 2017, my husband and I were visiting friends in Salt Lake City, and meeting for dinner. I'm the only vegan of the bunch, but everybody got delicious meals, beautifully presented. It's an elegantly casual place, and Martie our server was graciously attentive and very informative. I would happily go back to try the many options available to even a gluten free vegan. Sorry for the late shout out, Martie, but you took great care of us.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Stopped in dinner at 4:30 so had to order off the lunch menu. Had a Mediterranean salad that was great! Should have it again for sure! Went back for dinner and planned on a great meal. The portions were small for eggplant and ma hi. It looked like large portions of pastas etc. being served on other tables.

1  Thank Rodneyrogers
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We stopped at the Oasis Cafe for lunch at around 2:00 pm. At the time there were only three other active tables in the entire restaurant. Despite this, we waited a very long time for drinks and an inexcusably long time for our food. In all, we spent over an hour for a simple lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich and soup.

The food was good, but nothing special. The prices on the other hand were very ambitious. We found the "I'm too cool to pay attention to you" attitude of the tattooed hipster wait staff intolerable. We won't be back.

1  Thank FlyfisherAlan