“Handled a big group really well”

Porcupine Pub & Grille
Ranked #42 of 1,575 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Deli, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Food was very good and service was excellent. We walked in with a group of 11. Mady, our server, took great care of us. I’d recommend this pub for conferences or convention groups to grab dinner.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Porcupine has been and continues to be our favorite mainstay restaurant for our family. Everyone leaves satisfied with consistent and solid choices for all pallets in our extended family.
Some of our favorites include the nachos, hot wings, chicken noodle soup, Wahoo fish tacos, ahi salad, fish and chips,
and chili verde burritos. They never disappoint and service is consistently good. Seating outdoors adds to the mystique. We will continue to frequent this great eatery!!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

There are so many good things on this menu!!!
Pizza, turkey & Gouda on sourdough, the philly, the salads .... it’s always hard to decide what to eat! Oh and best-ever chicken noodle soup!!
Always great food & service is usually pretty good. Can get a bit loud at times when it’s busy but the food is just so darn good!!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This renovated fire house was open and airy and didn't feel cramped. Lots of food options and it tasted great.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were running some errands and decided on Porcupine Pub for lunch. We elected to sit outside on the huge balcony. This was great but also a little challenging. It was nice outside so road traffic was busy (especially motorcycles) which made for a lot of noise. My wife ordered the oriental salad and added chicken to it. Well presented with fresh leafy green lettuce. It was windy this day so you had pay attention to your salad lest it blow out of the bowl it came in. My wife did lose s few bits of salad. Otherwise no issues. I had the turkey sandwich which was super delicious. Generous amount of meat, with lettuce, tomato and red onion on the side to add as you want. I had fries with my sandwich and they were nice and hot. Overall the visit was good. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. I would visit again if in the area. Be aware of parking. The parking lot is not huge and might be limited on busy days.

Date of visit: June 2018