“Everything is wonderful!”

Cuisines: French, Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a concert as a family for late night desserts. It is great that they are open until midnight. Kids tried a little of everything and passed around the table. Pistachio raspberry tart was so good! Mixed tart also good. Tiramisu yummy. Cocoa was pretty and yummy. Chai was the least favorite. Brunches here are also great. Quiche is a favorite here!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I love that this place is open late so I can stumble over and get delicious desserts before retreating home! They have cookies, cakes, brownies, and baked goods for anyone's tastes! I know they have a lunch/dinner menu as well but I have only tried the treats and drinks! If you are just going for treats you can just walk up to the counter and order but know it can get a little hectic when busy so just be patient and you will be rewarded ;)

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My husband and I made a quick stop on a Friday evening for some pastries and they were so yummy they made up for the somewhat disorderly ordering procedures. Since we weren't sitting down at a table, they directed us to the back where the pastries are displayed and the lines were all messy, like kids waiting for a disney ride. But just like a disney ride, these pastries brought joy! Go with some patience and a disregard for dieting and you'll have a great time!

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place while strolling around. Nice quaint coffee and dessert restaurant. Large selection of pastries and breads etc. Breakfast menu looked amazing. I had a very large cup of coffee and a pastry.. Very cool place to hang out.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Great baked goods and cheese toasties! We went back and I got milk. I got cold milk but they also have hot milk, and they can even add flavours. On our first visit they'd sold out of the English bread pudding so we went back the next day and they had it!!! But we got mousse instead. It all looks so good. Will be speaking of this place once we've returned to Tasmania. Thx a lot Gormandise!