“Yum!”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Ranked #17 of 27 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Salt Lake City's finest whole grain bakery, located on the corner of 900 E and 900 S. We are dedicated to providing you with great bread and great service, every day! Be loose and have fun, Bake phenomenal bread, Run fast to help customers, and Give generously to others. -Our Mission
Reviewed 4 November 2015

I went by to get some pumpkins chocolate chip bread this morning. It was warm and YUMMY! The service was great and the lady who helped me was very friendly and helpful! I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I know GH is a chain but I've been to many in many cities and never had sandwiches as good as they serve at this location. The roasted turkey is moist and tasty, the avocado fresh, and of course the bread is amazing. Servers are always interesting too!

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch after spending the morning at the convention center. They had booth bread and dessert samples available near the register. The food was great.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

So good to find a place with excellent bread. The servers are very nice and friendly. Happy to offer you a slice of any of their breads. I've been back a few times already.

Reviewed 7 February 2015

From super healthy to just plain decadent our family loves all of the pastries and breads. Our hands down favorites are the pumpkin chocolate chip (buy 2 loaves if you want more than one slice), cinnamon, and nine grain. The sandwiches, served only at lunch, are delicious. Stop in for a sample and you'll be hooked!