“Great Food, Great Service”

Harbor Seafood & Steak Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Harbor Seafood & Steak Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 1,444 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016

This was the third time visiting this restaurant, it has become one of our favorites. Scallops always are perfect! Had the Swordfish on special and it was great.
Already planning the next visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I have yet to get anything here I didn't like. Steaks, seafood, appetizers all great. Normally I hate calamari but I love theirs. They usually have a specials menu and if they have pork chops you should order them. They are always amazingly. They offer several great cocktails and beer and wine.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Friendly comfortable classy place...staff was very attentive without being pesky..twelve ounce ribeye done perfectly (am a rancher with a Cordon Bleu chef for a son)..don't usually eat deserts..but am glad i did

Thank vangeisog001@hawaii.rr.com
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Our first visit to Harbor Seafood. What a treat. The ambiance is pleasing, the service excellent and the food wonderful. Our entrees were scallops and halibut and they were both beautifully done. It's rare to find seafood cooked to perfection. And, I can't say enough about the wonderful sides. Don't miss the Brussel's sprouts. They are the best!

For 18 months we will be in SLC three nights/month and are trying a new restaurant every week. We've found very few that are on our "must return" list and this is one of them.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Amazing fresh scallops. They were done to perfection. And the mussels I have never had that delicious before. I have eaten mussels in seaside cafes all over and these were fresh, tender perfect. I wanted to pick the bowl up and drink the broth, but refrained. My daughter had the lobter tail and that was delicious along with the chopped salad and my excellent fresh vegetables that I could not finish. The service was great our server was attentive and helpful.