“Great Greek restaurant in Salt Lake City”

Aristo's Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aristo's Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 1,512 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 200 South and 300 South
Transit: UTA Trax University station is located one block east of the restaurant.
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I wasn't sure I would be able to find authentic Greek food in this city but Aristo's surprised me. I started with the Avgolemono soup which was perfect with large pieces of white chicken and a smooth broth. For my entree I had the stuffed peppers which were vegetarian but tasted delicious. The Greek wine selection in Utah is challenging so skip over those 2 and order a nice Pinot Noir by the glass. My colleague enjoyed the stuffed chicken breats (Kotopoulo). My only disapointment was there were no Greek speaking staff present.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We tried this restaurant for our monthly dinner club...it was the perfect pick for our vegetarian and gluten free members. The menu had such a variety in choices and sizes...from the starters, Mezza, tasters, and Entrees. The grilled octopus was perfect, the sampler dips were just enough to try with some pita and veggies. The Pork Chops and Lamp Chops were juicy and flavorful while the Sea Bass was reasonably priced and crazy delicious. The atmosphere is casual but sophistocated with private area for larger parties as well as patio dining. Valet service will take care of the car in a not so easy to find parking area of town. Would definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Upscale, bistro style Greek. Creative choices and wonderful food. The lamb ribs were exquisite, except one of my wife's was over charred. Eggplant dish was delightful. I usually don't give names, but we had extraordinary service from our waiter Taylor(male). He gave excellent food and wine suggestions. I would have given a 5, but there was something lacking in ambiance. In the daylight, I noticed some chipped paint on the wall and a spot of something...and the chairs seemed like office furniture.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had the octopus and three dip sampler. The octopus was cooked perfectly and tasted great. The dips were good, especially the tzatziki sauce.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for late dinner after long day at tradeshow. Service was attentive, but food prep did test my patience. When we did get served, the food was excellent. The cocktail was the best I've had in weeks and the spanakopita looked fresh made - i was fully expecting a microwave version. Delicious!