“Little bit of France”

Ranked #4 of 27 Bakeries in Salt Lake City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 March 2015 via mobile

Delicious! We had a great lunch followed by some incredible desserts. The "buttons" (macrons) are as good as any I had in France and the Kouing Aman...oh my! Five stars for food, but four stars for service. One of the young women working the day we were there was quite rude when we asked about a coffee we had ordered. Her response while turning and walking away was "I don't know I didn't take your order". Yikes, good thing they have a loyal customer base.

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

The les madeleines is the best. The Paris (lunch) with pomme fritas is amazing and also the latte. It is a very good atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Not a spot you would just stumble upon when visiting SLC, but found there is easy access by taking the TRAX from Temple Square and then walking a few blocks. Went in with the idea of pastry and coffee, but decided I was hungry so had a very nice turkey/avocado sandwich instead. I had read that their fries were terrific, so opted for them as a side rather than salad .... they were OK but probably would not order again.

Be aware that they close at 3pm and start running out of items.

Reviewed 9 January 2015

This is a cozy, delicious place to relax and enjoy some of the finer foods and coffee in the city! This café is a place that begs one to slow it down, and savor life! I highly recommend it if you need a spot to unwind and renew.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

I absolutely loved this little place. I didn't think I was all that hungry, but ended up finishing my chicken wrap and toffee cookie without any problems. The included side of edamame was a nice surprise as well. The menu is very interesting and I look forward to going back and trying more.