Econo Lodge Downtown
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$179
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$179
  • Restaurant
US$79
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
US$139
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$148
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$329
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewseconomy hoteltrax stationshower curtainthe wi fisoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The bedroom wasn't too bad, bathroom is a little bit too old. Free breakfast is just cereal, milk, coffee, yogurt, some bread and bun. There's a famous restaurant just right opposite of the street "red iguana". Last but not least, it is cheap.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My father and I travel around a lot for work. We always try to find a good hotel for a decent price. Working 12 hours a week, it’s nice to go back to our room and just relax. The staff make sure we have everything we need and accommodate us well. Of course we hear the livelihood of a downtown area, but you’ll find that in any downtown area you stay at. We appreciate the services we have received and we would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Read previous reviews, was better than what I expected. Friendly staff, right Next to rail, close to restaurants, needs some minor upgrades. It's not the hotels fault the city out the section 8 welfare hotel 2 blocks away.Didn't have any problems.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel because I was in SLC for one night. However, in my gut/soul/whatever I knew I should have sprang for a more expensive hotel. Here's why:

1. Shuttle bus? NOPE. Unless you're arriving/departing between the specific hours of 4pm-9pm.
2. Customer service? I would receive more service from a dead horse than I did here. They rather chatter with each other than find a room for you.
3. Broken TV
4. It's like giving a cat a bath to get them to answer the phone, EVER.
5. Never felt more unwelcomed in my life.

Surprises:
Room was actually clean, save for the smushed bug on a pillow case...
Had a fridge/freezer that looked rather new.

That's about it. I won't be staying here again ever.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I have never in my life been so uncomfortable sleeping in a hotel before this one. They put my boyfriend and I on an end room upstairs next to the employee laundry room, and there was a peep hole in our bathroom that went straight through to the other side, into their laundry room. it was first covered up with a towel, im guessing you arent supposed to notice it and just be nude in the bathroom after you grab your towel, so that they can see you. Also the tiny hole thats supposed to be in the door to see out of, you could also be outside and see clearly into. but that was already previously covered up by another guest with toilet paper. I couldnt sleep and I heard somebody finally leave the employee laundry at about 4 in the morning. They put another young couple next to us on the other side of the stairs and im assuming you could also see into that room from their laundry room as well. Ive never felt so violated in my life. This place needs to be shut down, not to mention it was filthy and there was personal items left from either the tenants or previous guests. DO NOT STAY HERE. was actually fearful for my life.

Room Tip: do not stay in 233.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple