“So decadent and so many choices!”

Bellagio Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Oxon Hill
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Experience Bellagio Patisserie’s floor-to-ceiling chocolate fountain along with our all-encompassing collection of colorful pastries. Bringing you all of the delights that Bellagio is known for, Bellagio Patisserie will satisfy your sweet tooth with French-inspired chocolates, cookies, cakes, sandwiches, and more.
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to the Bellagio and this little patisserie reminded us just how much we miss the Bellagio and Vegas.
Don’t forget to use your comp points if you play in the casino! We each had two scoops of the wonderful gelato: toasted coconut, brownie, banana and sweet cream. And the macarons were great too! Always stop here after a fun night of playing in the casino!

Lauren D, Guest Relations Manager at Bellagio Patisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hello SMF2_On-The-Go,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. It is so great to see that you enjoyed the gelato during your visit. We look forward to your next visit to try more of our delicious offerings.

Lauren D.
Senior Guest Experience Specialist
MGM National Harbor

Reviewed 13 December 2017

This is the spot for dessert in all of MGM. Located on the casino floor next to the theater, it is perfect for satisfying one's sweet tooth before or after a concert or show.
My most recent visit here was after by birthday dinner since there can be no birthday without dessert. They offer quite a variety of deliciously looking desserts. It's always so difficult for me to decide which one to choose as I'm usually eyeing at least three hahaha. I've tried their Lemon, Black Forest and Opera cakes. All three were to die for with beautiful presentation.
They also serve La Colombe coffee there which is always a plus for a coffee lover. And they have a few ice cream or gelato (not sure) options.
Why the 3 star rating then? Well first of all, each slice of cake is at least $7 which is ridiculous (imho). Secondly, their employees are somewhat rude and they don't seem to have a good system to handle high demand so whenever there's a lot of people, you end up waiting forever to either order or pay, but you're going to wait.

But the dessert is delicious.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I was so excited to eat here - birthday trip - saved my sugar allotment for months to break on this occasion- the staff behind the counter could not be bothered to wait on me - one had dropped something on the floor (I guess?) while the other stared at the floor at her co worker and literally did not say a single word or acknowledged me in anyway except to complain to her coworker about my presence-I read the ENTIRE contents of each case -waiting -to no avail - finally walked away -disgusted-as did the six people behind me -really sad

2  Thank capecotter4
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Had a good friend was leaving the company and we decided to stop here to grab a bite as a farewell dinner to an excellent co-worker. Food was very good as well as the service. Busy place indeed. Finding my car was my challenge at the end of the night. Overall, great stop!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Not only are the desserts a work of art, they are unbelievably tasty. So hard to choose! Tiramisu was outstanding. Don't pass by the chocolate "river" and falls without noticing - milk, dark and white chocolate on a continuous flow.