Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paula W
Thackerville, Oklahoma

Would recommend.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 May 2023via mobile
The motel was one of two in the little town. For price it wasn’t to bad. It is an older motel. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Pillows were amazing. We didn’t have the upgraded room with amenities. Staff was very friendly and nice. Would stay again.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: We were able to park right in front our room.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
S$105
    S$139
  • Algotels
59.5 km from Current River Inn
Free parking
Beer Garden area at the lounge next door
S$271
    S$142
  • Vio.com
68.5 km from Current River Inn
View more hotels in Van Buren
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2022

We booked a room with a king sized bed--the picture on Expedia shows a small table and chair in the king sized bed room. No such accommodation so we hauled in a camp chair and one of the outside chairs for our stay. Both of us have computers, but no table was an issue.

I had seen the motel before, so was not expecting large rooms. We didn't have a window, either except in back of the large screen TV, and a small skylight over the bed. Again, not as pictured. The room was clean, and maid service was wonderful. These units do not have phones, and our comings and goings were after the office were closed. We did have sufficient outlets.

I know, I should have asked at the time we checked in, but this is the first motel I have ever been in that the bed was too tall for me to get into easily. I am 5'2", and the only way I could get into the bed was to turn down the comforter, and jump up while pushing against the wall with one foot. It was only for two nights-- I can deal with anything for two nights-- but was not comfortable, since I am up and down to use the restroom at night. Some sort of small, foldable stool should have been in the room. Yes, my fault for not asking at the desk, but I cannot be the only person with this issue.

We might have patronized the restaurant were it open for breakfast. Maybe paint the restaurant some bright color...honestly we didn't notice it until we were leaving.

Room tip: Don't judge by the Expedia photos. Bring a swimming suit. I forgot.
Date of stay: September 2022