“Wonderful Food, Wonderful Customer Service”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #29 of 736 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Just want to rave about the wonderful service and food we had last week at the Silverado Smokehouse. Had to make last minute plans for a group of 32 to have dinner together while in town for a funeral. I called and talked to Kelli, inquiring about their private room, which was booked for the evening we needed. She said she would speak to the manager and call me back. The manager, Bernice, arranged for us to have a private space on one end of their spacious dining room and it was more than adequate for our group to mingle and eat together. Every member of the staff went out of their way to be accommodating and we did not lack for anything. I would recommend this restaurant for a group of any size, whether or not their private room is available. Thank you all so much for your gracious hospitality!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a nice stop if your up for good BBQ. The half chicken and the ribs are outstanding! The brisket was good but I would skip the sausage. They have plenty of sides to choose from and a friendly staff. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The beef rib was outstanding. A lot of meat, very well cooked, tender, juicy, and flavorful. The brisket was fair, I would have like to see more of a smoke ring and I was disappointed that they cut all my edges off. Sauce on the side is a sweet, smoky sauce, which I loved, but my husband wasn't fond of. Good coleslaw and potato salad, bland rice. Nice clean place, very friendly and helpful staff.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Wow!! Just got done eating a fantastic giant beef rib smoked to perfection. Chicken was a bit dry, but that rib is worth coming back for. Great cafeteria style layout for you to pick all your goodies. Got to come back to try out what I missed out on today.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great brisket, the barbecue sauce is very tasty, just the chicken is very dry. Great family restaurant, potato salad and coleslaw very good.