“Great BBQ”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #29 of 734 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was a take out order and the sliced beef was moist and delicious. Generous sides and I even had help getting my order out to the car.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place, my wife prefers Rudy's. When we visit the area, and she goes out with her family, I sneak off to here. I'm not a big bbq person so I don't know, but I watched the man cut my brisquet pieces with very little effort using a butter knife. I thought that was pretty cool. Maybe it's normal, I don't know. I do know that I eat there and enjoy it, and I don't have teeth. Or dentures. Just my gums. But it practically melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great food in a very casual atmosphere. Walk in, grab a tray, pick your main and sides, sit and enjoy.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Just want to rave about the wonderful service and food we had last week at the Silverado Smokehouse. Had to make last minute plans for a group of 32 to have dinner together while in town for a funeral. I called and talked to Kelli, inquiring about their private room, which was booked for the evening we needed. She said she would speak to the manager and call me back. The manager, Bernice, arranged for us to have a private space on one end of their spacious dining room and it was more than adequate for our group to mingle and eat together. Every member of the staff went out of their way to be accommodating and we did not lack for anything. I would recommend this restaurant for a group of any size, whether or not their private room is available. Thank you all so much for your gracious hospitality!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a nice stop if your up for good BBQ. The half chicken and the ribs are outstanding! The brisket was good but I would skip the sausage. They have plenty of sides to choose from and a friendly staff. I'll definitely be back.