“Great place for BBQ!”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #30 of 736 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the BBQ here. The brisket and both types of ribs were great. I really enjoyed the sweet potatoes and the potato salad. And to top it off you get unlimited ice cream cones. It was a great place for dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I have eaten here many times with a friend, mostly ordering brisket. It is good, but about 4 star. Today, I had the beef rib plate and it truly sets this place apart from the pack! It is hard to describe, you just need to try it. The plate is only $11.99 and comes with a choice of two sides. I just had the meat and was completely satiated (full). And my last meal out was a 22 oz. Porterhouse (not here) and was no fuller. Pleasant atmosphere. This place wins "Best of the Best" award by Caller Times year after year. A lunch favorite so get there a little before noon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was a take out order and the sliced beef was moist and delicious. Generous sides and I even had help getting my order out to the car.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place, my wife prefers Rudy's. When we visit the area, and she goes out with her family, I sneak off to here. I'm not a big bbq person so I don't know, but I watched the man cut my brisquet pieces with very little effort using a butter knife. I thought that was pretty cool. Maybe it's normal, I don't know. I do know that I eat there and enjoy it, and I don't have teeth. Or dentures. Just my gums. But it practically melts in your mouth.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great food in a very casual atmosphere. Walk in, grab a tray, pick your main and sides, sit and enjoy.