“ok, but expected more”

Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I think the problem was that we had such high expectations. It was alright; the host was friendly and helpful, but I expected more of a modern and new facility. Most of the stations look very homemade. The coolest part was that everything glows!
The mall where it is located looks abandoned and a bit creepy because of it. The escalators didn't work and even most of the food court was closed down.

1  Thank robsmommy

Reviewed 12 July 2011

The Wife and I just got home from playing a round of Golf what a great time. the Guy opened early for us and we had the place to our selves. we had a lot of fun and the course is not as easy as I thought it would be. The glowing effects were so cool I play a lot of pop bottle golf and I must say this is by far a better game than at the beach or in the back yard. I would recomend this to anyone that wants to have a great time with family and friends. The place is very clean and just because the mall is slow does not mean squat when it comes to having fun. So go give it a try it's a cheap date and loads of fun.

9  Thank bailey65088
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We just came from a birthday party there yesterday. I have to say this place is just what corpus has needed for years. My children loved the party! I can't wait for the birthday planning this year. Now that I know this place is here it's gonna be special. We re already making plans. Can't wait!

3  Thank CuteBunns
Reviewed 25 October 2009

i have two small children and this has fast become a weekend tradition. CC does not have much to do any where in town and i like the fact that we are not outside and the place is nice and cold inside. This mall needs help or the Galaxy glow should consider leaving them instead. overall a great place for kids and adults as parents love it too. gonna plan a birthday party or two there this year.

1  Thank r2d2ofTexas
Reviewed 24 October 2009

The experience was OK and the kids had a good time but the course is rather inexpensively made and being in the Sunrise Mall makes it less than the best place for someone visiting the city to experience. The mall is almost completely empty these days. Unless you need an indoor experience there are better mini-golf courses in the city. The staff (very young), worked hard to accomodate our group but I cannot agree with other posters as to the quality of the overall experience. It was not anything special. The course is made of lumber painted with glow in the dark colors and makes for an interesting experience but few other amenities, small concession and a pool table and couple of video games. Staff was the best part of the experience. They tried hard to keep us happy.

2  Thank Gehrig