“Fun time”

Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Had an hour to kill, was fun. Inexpensive way to pass the time

1  Thank pjjr

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I took my son here for his birthday. It was horrible! Besides being very hot and cheaply made, a family behind us was trying to golf the same time we were! Grrrrr.... We had to step aside and let them pass us....they were going to anyways! Obviously we did not take advange of the second round!

1  Thank Shari G
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I think the problem was that we had such high expectations. It was alright; the host was friendly and helpful, but I expected more of a modern and new facility. Most of the stations look very homemade. The coolest part was that everything glows!
The mall where it is located looks abandoned and a bit creepy because of it. The escalators didn't work and even most of the food court was closed down.

1  Thank robsmommy
Reviewed 12 July 2011

The Wife and I just got home from playing a round of Golf what a great time. the Guy opened early for us and we had the place to our selves. we had a lot of fun and the course is not as easy as I thought it would be. The glowing effects were so cool I play a lot of pop bottle golf and I must say this is by far a better game than at the beach or in the back yard. I would recomend this to anyone that wants to have a great time with family and friends. The place is very clean and just because the mall is slow does not mean squat when it comes to having fun. So go give it a try it's a cheap date and loads of fun.

9  Thank bailey65088
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We just came from a birthday party there yesterday. I have to say this place is just what corpus has needed for years. My children loved the party! I can't wait for the birthday planning this year. Now that I know this place is here it's gonna be special. We re already making plans. Can't wait!

3  Thank CuteBunns