“Fun”

Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

We're from out of town. I went with my husband and my 8yr old daughter. It was really nice, fun, and my daughter really liked it. The only downside is the place it's at. That mall seems abandoned.

9  Thank Sofia T

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I had a birthday party for my 4 year old son at glow galaxy at Norcross on May 19th 2013 from 3:45pm-5:45pm. Glow Galaxy states on their website that “All of our Party Pros have been highly rated by our customers for their interaction with the parties and service in the party rooms.” Unfortunately this is completely false and misleading information! The customer service was horrible and I was very dissatisfied with the service. The party pros were not animated or interactive at all with the children. Most of the time the party pro was nowhere to be found when I needed assistance. The Manager was very RUDE and unfriendly. Due to bad thunder storms only 6 of the 12 of my guest showed up. I paid for a twelve person party package. Management was unwilling to accommodate me or refund my money. The lowest party package they have is 12 kids, which makes no sense. Once we got into the party room the party pro refused to give out any more juice to my guest, when clearly I paid for 12 juices. The time frame is very tight. So Beware. They rush you. And only let you know at the last minute when your time is up. My son didn’t even have time to open his gifts. I was appalled at the lack of interaction with the party pros and my guest. I did all the work myself! I was serving guest and on my feet the whole time. And the manager had the nerve to point at the line for a tip for the Party Pros. Please! They should of tipped me! Are you kidding me? And also I made the mistake and included the goody bags with my package. The goody bags were cheap and poorly put together. Just ridiculous. Folks don’t waste your money. It’s definitely not worth the money for what they are charging. In the future, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

6  Thank dewanna C
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Galaxy is in the Sunrise Mall which is almost completely empty which makes it kind of creepy. It's way too hot in the building & most of the holes are exactly the same. Parents weren't watching their children & a couple of kids actually picked up our balls & moved them. Good concept terrible execution.

2  Thank Shannon73
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I thought for sure we were in the wrong place. Galaxy Glow Mini Golf is inside Sunrise Mall which is a big mistake. The mini golf experience itself was fun and I don't want to make this review about Sunrise Mall, but my goodness! It's desolate!!
I did not feel comfortable taking my kids their while we were on vacation at the beach because the only people in the mall looked "suspect"
If Galaxy Glow found a different location, I think it would be quite fun. My kids did have a good time and the holes were a little challenging even though they were homemade. (which is actually pretty cool because I don't know many that could do that and it probably took some time to build)
Overall, it was an inexpensive way to have a little fun but I wouldn't go back unless they moved to a different location.

1  Thank Lori Jeannine
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Had an hour to kill, was fun. Inexpensive way to pass the time

1  Thank pjjr