“Un servicio Excelente”

Taqueria El Taco Loco
Ranked #59 of 380 Restaurants in Brownsville
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

the best Tacos in Brownsville Gut Barbecue Bisteck Taco Pirata and the Gringas very good option Good prices and very good service

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

To be fair I’m not a taco connoisseur by any means. But I’ve had my fair share of them. I particularly like the beef ones and eat them as they’re served. Tiny but only a dollar a piece. I just had eight (I was hungry), but five or six is usually enough. The building is very simple but I don’t eat atmosphere. Convenient to the hotel that the airline puts us up at and it’s open late every night. So in case we have a delayed flight it’s nice to know that you’re not going to bed hungry. The lemonade is great too! I get a to go cup. They give you plenty of fresh cut limes with the tacos and I just squeeze them into my lemonade. Toco Loco is a favorite with most of the crew members and highly recommended. Give them a try and order one of each type to see what you like. I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Don't let the appearance fool you. This place is simple and basic from a table and service standpoint but the food I authentic and fresh. This place was busy and full of local's so we knew that the food had to be good. We ended up ordering the taco's and they were very good. The overall cost of the meal was also very economical. What a great experience.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Short and to the point bad service. Server forgot every item we ordered. Cocaroches on the wall and six bad tacos eat one and left. Thanks but no thanks.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

The best tacos in the Brownsville area, excellent gut steak service and good prices.. 100 % recomendado.