“Margarita pleasures”

Bigo's Bar and Grill
Ranked #33 of 410 Restaurants in Brownsville
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

They make a really good margarita. Usually I find this beverage made with a crappy mix.
Not here! What ever it is it's dark fresh with lots a tequila!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Our waiter didn't speak and English and we didn't speak and Spanish so we order by pointing. Somehow one drink came with ice and the other didn't and we ordered the same thing. You get 3 types of salsas with the chips and the chips were crisp but not hot. Food had a good flavor and was hot and fresh.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 2 October 2015

This was my first experience with charro beans, great soup! I had 6 street tacos with beef, cheese, and avocado. For the chips, we had pico de gallo, green sauce (pureed Jalapenos I think) and cut limes. The tortillas were hand held and had a bit of oil to them. My companion ordered in Spanish for both of us. It was a great little place to have a lunch.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Bigo's is an old Matamoros Restaurant that has moved to Brownsville, Texas as well. It is famous for it's Sirlion by the pound, or a fabulous plate of Fajitas (in the city where Fajitas were born).

As with the older Matamoros Restaurant, the Brownsville location has a great assortment of Beers and delightful Margaritas, for a fair price. If you have never ordered meat by your favorite slice or cut,and by the pound, this is a must!! It has terrific 'guacamole' and all sorts of sides as well. This is a special experience to enjoy while in Brownsville, without having to cross the border to get!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 26 May 2015

The menu is not Tex-Mex. It is hard to describe, but you will definitely find something you will like. The portions are generous and the prices are very reasonable. I especially liked my frozen marguarita because it wa not out of a machine. It was mixed on the spot and then blended in a blender. It was great. Everyone that had

Date of visit: April 2015