US$72
The Jury's Inn(Petersburg)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$78
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I rented two rooms in this hotel, thankfully just for one night so that I could visit my soldier daughter at Fort Lee. I added an extra room because I had family members who traveled with me for the visit. I did not expect anything fancy, but the condition of the rooms was extremely disappointing and embarrassing. It is not a question of how much I paid (almost 50 per night per room), it is the question of the unsanitary conditions in the hotel. Linen and pillows smelled terrible, mold on picture frames, the bathtub drain was clogged with Hair? towels were stained, holes in wall, refrigerator was filthy! AND I can go on and on. I had to send my son to the local corner store to purchase a Lysol to disinfect the bed, air and rugs. I eventually had to cover the pillows with my own clothing items because the smell on the pillows was that foul! Had it not been so late in the day, had I and my family not been so drained from the long car ride to Virginia, I would have gone out and searched for a CLEANER hotel.

Room Tip: Best tip, go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017

It started simply enough check in was simple and easy. However, I was given a room that wasn't clean and looked as if someone was still there. I went to the desk and was given another room no problem. I though mistakes happen no big deal. I got to the room turned on the air and could tell it would be awhile til it would be comfortable so I thought I would take advantage of the balcony. the sliding glass door was difficult to maneuver. So I opted to just suck it up. the pool was either under repair or just not in use a tarp was over it and empty. I am spoiled with Dominos delivering just about every where it doesn't deliver here. so I had to drive for eats. the fact it was a lower end motel didn't bother me and I knew not to expect too much. overall the furniture was well used and the bed was very comfortable. Lighting was not great. One lamp had no light bulb the other was unplugged. the flat screen was great and television reception great compared to others. the rooms seemed sound proof, which is a plus. this place could be a decent place to stay but definitely needs a face lift. the bathroom was so so clean (a ring around the toilet) the place was old so I allow for age but the chrome plating was completely off the faucet. I did notice that every time someone else would have flushed the toilet mine would run (or so it seemed) fort Lee is just minutes away so location was great. parking lot ...prepare for a bumpy ride. the staff in the morning was more concerned with the TV than helping a customer. I suppose to sum it up don't expect to pay $ and want value of $$$$ its not going to happen.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

It's dirty, the stairwell smells like pee, the room was okay until I noticed my sheets weren't even washed! There was hair in the bed, makeup stained on the pillow. The manager tried to get me to pay after I prepaid on Hotwire... The place needs to be shut down. I stay in hotels 3 nights a week on average for work for over a year and this is my first bad review. It's that bad. Spend the extra 5 bucks and go somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We chose this hotel because we were travelling with our two big dogs and this knocks a lot of hotels out of contention. The hotel is dirty and run down and doesn't properly fix things that are broken.

The worst part of our room was the bathroom. The shower constantly dripped (and dripped a lot) which most have been going on for years as the acrylic in the tub is all eroded away by the dripping water. So the tub was unsightly and noisy. The toilet had a seat that didn't fit. So essentially there was an oval toilet and a round seat . If you sat on the toilet the front on the toilet was all exposed which doesn't work with smaller children.

The parking lot and the grass also are not in good condition. While there were strips of grass that were mown not the entire grass was cut. The parking lot looks like it needed to be repaved 10 years ago.

We cannot comment on much else because as soon as we woke up we left and we didn't shower or have breakfast.

My 7 year old daughter summed it up: "I never want to stay in another pet hotel."

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Travel Inn Petersburg king size room came with a flat screen TV the bed was comfortable the staff was polite and helpful. I came to Petersburg to do construction work this hotel was in the best service!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business