“Worth it every time”

Roma Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #13 of 130 Restaurants in Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My husband and I really enjoy eating here. The staff is friendly, helpful, and provides excellent service. The food is delicious. The wait time for your meal is minimal for a sit down restaurant. We like it so much, we've brought family with us when they visit. I've tried several menu items and have liked every one! Spaghetti, the Taste of Italy, pizza, the meatball sub, the bruschetta, the prime rib sandwich, the chicken salad, all of it!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Pleasant surprise! Very good food in an otherwise out of the way restaurant. First visit as my wife and i were headed home to New Kent after a long drive. Friendly service, homemade sauce, great cook, modest prices. What’s not to like? Recommended!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Our portions were very, VERY large. Had we know that ahead of time, we could have easily split our meals. Combined with the rolls and salad, there was a LOT of food. We thoroughly enjoyed every morsel.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I was in the area on business and stopped in for lunch on back to back days. First and foremost the restaurant is clean and the staff courteous and professional..its owners obviously take pride in their business. The ambiance is where upscale meets casual and lends itself perfectly for either a casual lunch or a date night dinner.

The menu contains various Italian dishes from eggy parm and pizza to salads and subs. On my first visit I chose the grilled chicken salad. It came to the table quickly, was the perfect size and had plenty of freshly grilled..not grocery store bagged and rubbery..chicken. Score.

The second day I decided to mix it up and opted for a chicken cheese steak sub. Once again it came quickly, was the perfect size for lunch and had a great taste...another Score!

So if your in the area, do yourself a solid and stop in for a bite..you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a going away luncheon for a co-worker here last week. The food was very good and the service was quick - especially considering we had a bigger group.

Date of visit: October 2017