“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I went to the Croakers Spot for the third time this past week. The food and service was great as usual. I love these place because, I dont eat seafood and my boyfriend loves it, my food never taste like seafood. They have the best cornbread I've ever ate. The prices are great. The only complaint I have is the air was not working.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Had an outstanding lunch here yesterday. Service was excellent- the restaurant was very crowded due to an excursion train arrival at lunchtime, so it took a little while to get our meals, but can't complain- it was well worth the wait. I tried the crispy fish salad, which was sumptuous and HUGE. Very nice folks serving here, can't wait to return. Highly recommended+++

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The service was inattentive at best. Ordered raw oysters and they were not properly shucked, they were warm, and tasteless. The baked fish was overcooked and over salted. The collards were wet in vinegar. The bourbon street pasta with shrimp and chicken that was so overcooked as to be unrecognizable.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Huge quantities, great service, fun atmosphere. The restaurant is in a cool area but getting to it is a bit sketchy. Great tasting fish! I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

A great find.....on the suggestion of a local! A wide variety of items on the menu, sure to satisfy any palate