“Awesome sushi rolls!!!!!”

Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Petersburg
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2015

I have passed by this place for years. I finally went with my husband a couple weeks ago. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to go. My husband ordered the philly steak wrap and loved it. I ordered the dragon roll (awesome!!!!!!) a fried roll, and a couple others. Everything was perfect, even the sweet tea. Service was great! We sat upstairs in the front room, and were served by a very friendly and helpful gentleman. Neat atmosphere and great food!!!! Must try!!

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

Love everything about this cute little restaurant from the deco to the food absolutely amazing !!! Everytime we are in town we make sure to stop here service is great can't get any better !!!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

Great little place to get some unexpectedly great Sushi! Service was great and the atmosphere was cool and eclectic.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

I used to eat here a lot when I lived here and I have since moved away. I am back in town for work and thought I would go back to one of my old spots. I always get the sweet potato fries as an app and then the Spicy Shrimp with Cheesy Grits. Holy cow I forgot how much I missed this meal. It still tastes great and I could eat this a couple times a week.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

So I attended here for lunch a few times since my initial visit. I had never been to a sushi restaurant before so I was a little nervous. The server was attentive and helpful; the service I've received every time I've been was great. The set up is modern and nice, and I like that you can see the food being prepared if you sit in the section facing the kitchen area. The food was delicious on all visits. I've tried several different menu choices and I have been pleased with every one. The prices are pretty good as well. I will definitely visit again.