“Great variety of burritos! Big and flavorful!”

Burritos Alinstante
Ranked #501 of 1,831 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We serve only the highest-quality ingredients and make all menu favorites from scratch every day. We strive to hear the words, "This tastes like just like my Grandma used to make it", and this is the highest compliment we can receive. We endeavor to provide excellent food that tastes just like homemade.
Reviewed 14 October 2014

This is what you call a burrito!
They are huge! Full of ranchero bans , cheese and your meat.
I had the chicharron burrito and it was excellent with green chiles.
The flour tortilla was home made and the flavor and the texture of the chicharron was excellent.
Also great sweet tea.
Service was very fast. After 1:00 pm and before dinner you will need to prefer from the drive thru.
I just parked in their parking lot and ate it.
Great for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Two of the reasons I look forward to the New Mexico State Fair are Alinstante's breakfast and chicharrone burritos. This year we enjoyed both while watching the Texas Longhorn show in the beef barn next door. Two other don't misses at the fair are ice cream or a milkshake at the dairy barn across the road and the pie at the Asbury Café. When in Albuquerque at other times, though, I'll happily head to Burrito Alinsante on Broadway whenever I need a breakfast burrito (with green chile and bacon) or a hit of yummy-crunchy chicharrones.

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Love this little place but have to admit the people who work there need to learn better English. Had to repeat my order 3 times!

Reviewed 16 January 2010

While the burrito was delicious, and I enjoyed eating it, about 2 hours afterwards I was very sick. My wife also got a burrito, and she was fine. So i'm sure my experience was the exception rather than the norm. I'd be a little wary going back. She got the green chili burrito and I got the #3 (with ground beef - maybe the issue here?). I can't recommend this place, but understand why others do. Fast service though...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 10 November 2008

Take your cash and your appetite, the food is hot, fast and delicious!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook