“Worth the hunt”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We serve only the highest-quality ingredients and make all menu favorites from scratch every day. We strive to hear the words, "This tastes like just like my Grandma used to make it", and this is the highest compliment we can receive. We endeavor to provide excellent food that tastes just like homemade.
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

We discovered this place at the 2014 NM State Fair, then sought out this location not far from the airport. Not much else in the area but it's worth the trip. It's one of the first places we go when we fly into ABQ. Genuine NM Chile smell greets you at the door.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I always get in from Texas late it seems and it's just about closing time at this burrito stop. I've made it a point to eat there now every time I get into Albuquerque from my route. The food is excellent a little pricey for a burrito but still well worth it. I can appreciate the time they invest in making the meat as tender as it is. Give it a shot it's worth it!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

This is a drive through place. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can't go wrong. You might want to order an extra one or two, because they are that good!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

This is one of those "hole in the wall" restaurants that is a must try. About once a week I go here for lunch. I always get the 3 Taco plate which I believe is #13 on the menu. These tacos are fantastic, the service is great and you can watch them assemble the tacos so you can see what is going on. Don't forget the jalapeno salsa!

Reviewed 14 October 2014

This is what you call a burrito!
They are huge! Full of ranchero bans , cheese and your meat.
I had the chicharron burrito and it was excellent with green chiles.
The flour tortilla was home made and the flavor and the texture of the chicharron was excellent.
Also great sweet tea.
Service was very fast. After 1:00 pm and before dinner you will need to prefer from the drive thru.
I just parked in their parking lot and ate it.
Great for a quick lunch.