Econo Lodge East(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$83
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$194
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$112
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Barcelona Suites(Albuquerque)
US$118
US$76
US$47
US$44
US$46
All reviewsembers restaurantfront deskcasino floorbalcony roomvalet stafftable gamesnew mexicorooms are nicehot tubsanta feroad tripballoon fiestaisletasspaventilationhousekeepingconference
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I was here on a business trip. I stayed 2 nights and 3 days.
The staff are all friendly and helpful.
The bathroom was awesome.
The spa was awesome.
The casino and golf course and club house are nice.
The conference rooms and staff the were great.
Two improvement suggestions - enhance the scenery / landscaping to the north and east. Something was wrong with the TV the first night and it wouldn't turn off.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kayla S, Public Relations Manager at Isleta Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for joining us, EWPhoto. We're very glad you enjoyed your time at the Resort, and that it was complimented by all of the factors you've shared with us. Thank you, as well, for your improvement suggestions. We truly value the feedback of our Guests, and we appreciate you taking the time to give us these insights. We hope you'll join us again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Really nice large, upscale room. Very comfortable bed, and quality amenities.
The hotel has a LOT to offer that we did not have time to take advantage of.

Checking in and out was a breeze. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kayla S, Public Relations Manager at Isleta Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for joining us! We are so very glad you enjoyed your experience, and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you, I have received massages all over the world, I'm talking Paris to San Diego. The experience I had at isleta spa was one to remember. Alisha was my therapist and she had such strong hands and paid attention to all of my problem areas, I would definitely recommend her!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for telling us about your amazing experience at The Spa! We'll notify Alisha's team about her amazing performance, as well! We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope you'll join us again in the future for another amazing massage. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

we have stayed at Isleta many times-great rooms, pool, spa and restaurants but the casino is way too smoky. It's crazy that 90 % of the people I see in the casino do not smoke but they still allow the 10% to ruin it for everyone else

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kayla S, Public Relations Manager at Isleta Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very glad to know your visit went so well. However, we regret to hear the smoke caused some issues during your stay. We both understand and appreciate your concerns. That's why we're very excited to share with you that our ongoing renovation is going to help us address those smell of cigarette smoke! We look forward to those changes, and we hope you will come back in the future to experience all that we have to offer once again. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was there for a couple days for work and there were many choices in Albuquerque but the cost is what lured me in initially but once I checked in I was very happy I booked Isleta. The rooms were great, the food was good and the hotel was clean. The best part about it were the staff. Carissa at the front desk was very kind and helpful especially. They are fortunate to have her there. The dealers were all extremely friendly and funny. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Hi Jamey,
Thank you so much for telling us about your stay. We're delighted it was so wonderful! We'll be sure to nominate Carissa for our Employee of the Quarter program, due to your valuable feedback! Thank you again for joining us!