All reviews the indian pueblo cultural center sales manager front desk short drive mountain view hi express room was clean gas station newer hotel free breakfast convenient location would definitely stay here again easy access the breakfast area road trip indoor pool very nice hotel
Reviewed 19 May 2018

My hubby and I stayed here only 1 night during our driving vacation, however, we were very happy with the stay. First it is easy to get on and off the freeway, yet far enough away that you don't hear the freeway noise. The staff was extremely friendly and efficiently checked us into our room. The hotel and our room were clean, nicely furnished with quality bed. Ate at the nearby Range Café then back to our hotel for a nice overnight. Breakfast was well presented and fresh. Check out was a breeze.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I stay here more times than not when in ABQ. Recently updated and always clean. Very close to many attractions and close to almost everything since it is right at I-25 & I-40 interchange. Very safe and quiet for a good nights sleep. A definite place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

What made this hotel stand out was the staff at the front desk and at breakfast. It seemed to be a hotel run for guests and to make their experience as pleasant as possible. I stay is a lot of these hotels and this one was outstanding. Staff went out of their way to make the stay enjoyable and I commend whoever is in charge for having such a wonderful culture in the hotel.
While the breakfast was not gourmet (due to being a HI Express) the staff there ensured supplies were always topped up and kept fresh which makes such a difference when the options are limited. Well done. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent service from the time we walked in to the breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend if you are looking for comfort, friendly staff service and a full complimentary breakfast. We always stay at holiday inns and I would rate this one of the best.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Whether you are just passing through Albuquerque or are visiting Old Town or the Pueblo Cultural Center or other nearby attractions, this hotel is conveniently located. It is a Holiday Inn Express, so amenities and features are like other HBIs.

Date of stay: April 2018