La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$169
US$144
Official Website
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$93
  • Pool
Sandia Peak Inn Motel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$65
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$119
  • Pool
US$72
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$170
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffleshard boiled eggsan older propertywest sideballoon fiestaoff the highwaywe've stayeda great stayeasy accessthe breakfast areawould stay here againconvenient locationfront desk stafffree breakfastparking lotpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Very well run hotel. Clean, safe, and reasonably priced. Good location right off I-25. Easy access to restaurants, Walmart, Smiths, and major roads in Albuquerque. Excellent staff who go the extra step to make sure your stay is enjoyable and a good experience.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ4023GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Dear VMI1973,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and leave feedback as my staff and I were pleased to hear you had such a good stay. As we try to ensure all our guest receive the same satisfaction as you did as well as have them recommend our property to others like yourselves . We hope you have safe travels and get to visit us again in the near future.

A. Gould GM

Reviewed 23 January 2018

When Hotels.com canceled my reservation, Yesenia was very helpful in booking a new reservation at an amazing rate and helped me obtain a refund from Hotels.com. Very grateful for her patience and understanding. I was able to have a wonderful night sleep after driving 10 hours all night!

Dear Angela0202,

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey as well as leave comments. My staff and I use your feedback to improve our guest stay . I am pleased to hear you had a good stay but assure you I will be looking into issues you addressed . My staff and I wish you safe travels and a quick return back to our property.

A. Gould GM

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I have stayed at this location before and have always had high marks for it. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms and facility are always clean. The staff goes above and beyond to assure that their guelost are comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ4023GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear 211trinidadm,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey and leave comments. We are so happy we meet your expectations and made you feel at home while staying with us. My staff and I wish you safe travels and a quick return back to our property.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Hotel was clean and well kept. Price was good. Hotel was located next to freeway, easy access from freeway but rooms facing freeway could be prone to hi way noise. Breakfast was fair, mostly carbohydrates.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ4023GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear 181royd ,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and leave feedback. My staff and I use this to ensure our quality of stay for each guest. I am glad you found us to be clean and comfortable. My staff and I wish you safe travels and a quick return back to our property.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Quick layover in my travels from California. Quick access to freeway and safe! No worries. Will stay here again. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family members. Easy access to Albuquerque for business and shopping

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ4023GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Barbara H. ,

Thank you for taking the time to take a survey and leave feedback. My staff and I use this to ensure we give our best customer service and guest experience to each guest each time. We wish you safe travels and a quick return back to our property.