“Casual Chinese but great food”
Review of Fan Tang

Fan Tang
Ranked #282 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Description: Just opened on Central Avenue late July, 2011. Operated by Jason Zeng.
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Super little American Chinese restaurant with good service, comfortable seating and a well balanced menu. Best part is good food and great prices but parking is tight.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Great variety of Asian inspired food. I've lived in Japan for five years and really enjoy Asian food. The food hear is good and I enjoyed it a lot. Try the coffee chicken, you won't go wrong.

1  Thank HJK13
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Ordered food and it was delivered to our table. They have a nice variety with some unique spins (coffee infused chicken for one). It was loud and difficult for conversations.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

These folks just keep pulling us back. I have tried most everything on the menu at this point and have yet to be disappointed. Pot-stickers and coffee chicken is still my go to meal, but everything else is wonderful. The service is outstanding. The prices are quite reasonable. What more could be asked for. Perfect.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

And I definitely got a gluten free meal quickly! I've seriously missed good Asian food as a Celiac, and this place does not dissapoint at all!
I don't remember the name of my meal, but it involved curry noodles. Very delicious. Definitely give it a go if you are in Albuquerque and wanting Asian. (Especially if you need to be gluten free!)