“Would like to revisit the menu ”
Review of Fan Tang

Fan Tang
Ranked #275 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Description: Just opened on Central Avenue late July, 2011. Operated by Jason Zeng.
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived after a long day of flying so may not be a fair review. We were tired and it was around 7:45-8:00pm. There were a handful of tables eating. We were not sure how to order. If your not sure what you want grab a menu and sit down at your table to look it over. Order up at the register when ready.
They serve Pho, stir fries, all types of noodle dishes, beer/wine.
We ordered the chicken fried rice (fair), the Hong king style noodles with shrimp (good but needed some spice), and Mongolian pork noodles (the best of three--kind of sweet).
Would like to go again and try some other items on the menu.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This was a fun meal for our family. We enjoyed the atmosphere -although truthfully we felt a bit out of place as a young family of four- we aren't quite hip enough. The food was great and we loved the fusion flavors. Lots to choose from, especially if you love asian flavors.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I checked it out back in April. She suffers from Celiac disease so we chose this place. I ordered a delicious Asian chicken salad and she ordered a gluten free entree. It was great. The total for mine was $8.53 I will return.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

There was only 1 "Con"...too many items to choose from! so if you have a hankering for something in particular, noodles, pho, dumplings, or entrees....vegan or not so...this can be frustrating....Standing in line behind other 'undecideds' can take time, though the register clerk was very helpful and offered suggestions...then you take a table to wait for servings...that was the easy part because Sunday at 5 was a good time to be there...table service was great, quick and responsive. The kitchen staff did their job well..and all the items were served perfectly as ordered. DELICIOUS! hefty servings with quality ingredients....cannot do better! Our first visit but will return next week for sure..

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Food is quite good, but ordering it is a pain in the neck! The menu is high-up on the wall and you have to squint to read it thoroughly. No hard-copy menus are offered. (I've learned to ask for a take-out menu and scan it before placing my order). It would be great is Fan Tang changed to a sit-down menu and ordering at the table, but I guess management wants to save money on the hiring of help. It could be awhile before you get your order, so don't eat at this place if you're in a rush. (When I was last there I informed the guy at the register that I was in a hurry, but only ordered an appetizer because of the possibility of a long wait). The restaurant is quite large and has many tables, so when this place is busy, expect a long wait.
Service can be spotty as well: from brusque to attentive, all depends on who's on that day.