“Good Thai food in Abq.”

Jasmine Thai and Sushi House
Ranked #309 of 1,831 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I ordered Chicken Pad Thai, it was very good. I wasn't expecting great Thai food in Albuquerque..I was impressed. The thai spring rolls were just so-so...they were the size of a burrito though! Staff was quite nice.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place has excellent thai food! I try to eat here every time we come to Albuquerque. I really love the mussels appetizer. The curry is quite nice but the best thing for me is the tom ka gai soup. They serve it in this tall, aluminum serving dish with a small, lit flame beneath it which keeps the soup piping hot and deeply delicious (add a touch of soy sauce - trust me). The serving is huge! I can never eat it all at one sitting. I haven't really had their sushi dishes but I have enjoyed the pad thai and curries. Love this place!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I always want to eat here whenever we want something freshly made. Even our leftovers were great the next day. Clean, comfort and friendly place.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Been there 5 times in 4 years, excellent food every time. Can get busy and loud, but that tells you business is good! We just made a reservation (not required) for tomorrow!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

WE went with our good friends at their suggestion and were extremely impressed with the selection and service. everything from appetizers to the main courses was done well. They have drinks and beer too.