“great quick lunch spot”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 3 July 2016

very good lunch specials, always fresh ,very pleasant staff. Fragrant delicious red curry is my favorite!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We found this great place on TripAdvisor while travelling through. The prices were in line with other Thai Restaurants, so we decided to give it a try. The food was delicious and the service was both prompt and friendly. The seaweed soup, freshy rolls (their term for what we usually call spring rolls) and Pad Thai were everyone's favorites, not too spicy, yet full of flavor. The P.E.T.(pumpkin, eggplant and tofu) and the Sweet Chile Fish were both delicious, but too spicy for my younger two to eat. We will definitely stop by next time we're in town!

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Love Thai Vegan! The food is always so good and fresh too. I appreciate how well the meals are put together, the heart-shaped rice always puts a smile on my face :) Our favorite dishes would have to be the green curry or the pineapple fried rice, but everything we have had so far was amazing. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Food is awesome, chicken tastes like chicken. Only complaint is they didn't automatically refill 3 empty water glasses on our table. I am from Minnesota and restaurants there typically fill your water before there are 3 empty glasses on the table. When calling for reservations they didn't pick up until the 2nd or 3rd time trying. Their Decour could be updated. Other than that I would give everything a A+

1  Thank christine v
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I love Thai food but have never tried Thai Vegan . I tried the curry eggplant and loved it . If you are looking for for real fish , beef , or chicken you will probably be disappointed but remember it is vegan .