“Absolutely amazing sports massage!”

Athletic Touch Therapeutic Massage
Reviewed 18 February 2013

At first I wasn't sure that an "athletic" or "sports" massage would be any different or better than any of the other massages out there, but I was wrong. I had a leg muscle that was giving me big problems right before I was getting ready to run a 7 hour race, and I was desperate. I scheduled a panic appointment with Ruth at Athletic Touch and an hour later, my leg was perfect! Not only was the massage expertly targeted, but she also gave me tecniques to run and cycle without aggravating the problem muscle and taught me stretches to help prevent injuring it again. I ran the entire race (7 1/2 hours of it) without any recurrence; even after the race, my leg was fine!! I was absolutely amazed. I highly recommend Ruth and Athletic Touch as the only place I will trust to ensure top performance during any of my athletic events.

1  Thank Jay H