“Tony Garcia”

Athletic Touch Therapeutic Massage
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My shoulder was giving me problems with baseball, and the season has just begun! Ruth gave me a massage for my shoulder, but what I didn't know why she was working on my core. It turns out that my back and core was the problem of my pain. She did an amazing job, and if I have any more trouble, I know who to call. Thank you so much Ruth.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

My first time to ever have a colonic detox. If you suffer from constipation and need immediate relief, this is the ONLY way to go! Don't go to the ER room, have to wait 6+ hours and then pay thou$ands for only a fraction of the cleaning that this offers.
Call and schedule a detox and by the time you leave, you will be free of weeks and months of you know what! You will never feel so clean in your life and probably tighten you belt another notch! You will feel invigorated, weigh less and feel instantly relieved.

Athletic Touch utilizes a very low pressure of cleaning, using gravity only as the pressure and they only use pure water, no additives. And of course, an experienced Operator who know how to throttle the system. Anything else could be dangerous according to my research. This is sufficient to get the job down and probably the best colon irrigation system.

My therapist Sharron spent more time with me than expected but was very graceful and caring with the equipment, never once rushed me or made me feel uncomfortable. She did not charge extra for the extra time either. Most places in town charge by the hour and if you go over that time, you would pay more. The extra time taken was because I was so very impacted. She explained every single question that i had in a very relaxed manner.

When I left, I felt like a new man!

Please, if you need to "go potty" and can't, you should really try this. There is no pill available, for any price, that would both clean and hydrate your colon like this.

If perchance like me, you have a system that doesn't let you go regularly, and you haven't gone in a few days, please try this, you'll be back. Prior to coming here, it got the point where I simply could no longer have a bowel movement, like for many days in row, you owe it to yourself to try this at least once, you will not be disappointed!

By the way, this is a closed system where everything is inserted and the waste collected in a single tube. Many systems are open, where water is injected and the waste is well... expelled all around you. This is a very clean system.

This cleaning would also tend to negate the growth of pollups and such since it is such a very thorough cleaning.

Thank you for saving my life!

Tom Thompson

1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed 18 February 2013

At first I wasn't sure that an "athletic" or "sports" massage would be any different or better than any of the other massages out there, but I was wrong. I had a leg muscle that was giving me big problems right before I was getting ready to run a 7 hour race, and I was desperate. I scheduled a panic appointment with Ruth at Athletic Touch and an hour later, my leg was perfect! Not only was the massage expertly targeted, but she also gave me tecniques to run and cycle without aggravating the problem muscle and taught me stretches to help prevent injuring it again. I ran the entire race (7 1/2 hours of it) without any recurrence; even after the race, my leg was fine!! I was absolutely amazed. I highly recommend Ruth and Athletic Touch as the only place I will trust to ensure top performance during any of my athletic events.

1  Thank Jay H