“Delicious and Different”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Reviewed 25 May 2017

One room has a tree growing in it.
The food was very good, the atmosphere was lovely sort of rustic
In a town with tons of very good Mexican food it's a lovely change of pace.
We enjoyed the escargot and there are so many delicious crepes to choose from savory and sweet.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Don't let the permanent crepe menu scare you. They have specials every night, I think, and the one I had was heaven. It was of filet of beef, huge, cooked perfectly, and with a sauce that could have made shoe leather edible, but was on a perfectly cooked steak instead. Scalloped potatoes and vegetables cooked perfectly. I am admittedly a meat and potatoes man, and I had to leave some of the accompaniments in order to eat all the steak, which was too good to leave.. I was even too full to use the bread to sop us the sauce. If I ever return to Albuquerque, this is where I will be for dinner.

1  Thank hornbender
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We brought my brother here for a birthday lunch. All were quite happy with their crepes, but the carrots and green beans served as the side dish did not excite us. Savory crepes are listed on the menu and are not made to order, so each person ordered a different one and shared. No disappointments. Crepe aux Champignons was our favorite. Service was very good. Consider this for a leisurely lunch. You are not going to get out in 45 minutes.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Great food, not just crepes, although the savory one I had was fabulous. Very reasonably priced, including bottles of wine. Wish I had saved room for dessert!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

If you're tired of the ubiquitous Mexican fare you will be delighted with this tiny gem of a restaurant. Its a bit out of the way but so worth the search. The wait staff is welcoming , efficient, knowledgeable and ready with helpful suggestions. The food is reasonably priced and divine! Seafood is cooked perfectly, the mussels were superb and the accompanying sides were delicious as well. Highly recommend!