“Oui!”

Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Old Town
Reviewed 10 August 2017

That's the extent of my French, but this place should be on your "to do" list if you like good food. Claudie is wonderful.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

This is a french oasis in a vast desert of southwestern dining. Excellent service and food. Comprehensive traditional french menu includung sweet and savory crepes, quiche, croque monsieur and madame, trout almondine, steak frites, etc. I had the seafood crepe which was in a delicious sherry cream sauce, then the chocolate crepe for dessert. Yum! The only disappointment was the cafe au lait. Hope to go back for dinner.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

My wife and I had enjoyed Le Crepe Michel on our first visit to Albuquerque 20 years ago, and on a recent trip we decided to return. It was a disappointing meal.
When we visited 20 years ago the interior courtyard...the one with a tree growing..was light filled. Now the skylight/glass ceiling is dirty and covered in debris. The restaurant as a whole seems much shabbier than I recall. The evening was warm, and inside the restaurant it was stifling...something to bear in mind when considering eating here.
The brie en croute was quite good, but really much too large for an appetizer unless shared between two people, which we weren't told about. Our waiter was unenthusiastic, and disappeared for long stretches of time.....we waited for water until a different waiter came to our rescue. The menu of crepes was terribly short...despite the name of the restaurant, most of the dishes are just generic French. The food was OK...not bad, but not at all special. Certainly it was a long way below what we have experienced in France, although I suppose given that the restaurant is 5000 miles from France that isn't too surprising.The bill for the meal with wine was about $100, which seemed a poor value for money. I would suggest you go elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Most every time I go to Albuquerque a trip to La Crepe is on my agenda. LOVE the feel of this unique eatery. Relax and enjoy some great French food right in the heart of Old Town

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a gem. I've been coming here for years. Everything is absolutkey delicious but I have a hard time straying from the Belgium endive salad and a cup of French onion soup. Everytime I come to visit Albuquerque I run to La Crepe Michel. Such a special place.