Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Hampton.com
US$67
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
US$160
US$155
US$159
US$81
Inn At Paradise(Albuquerque)
US$89
Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$135
US$100
Hotel Chaco(Albuquerque)
US$183
Travelocity
Mauger Estate B&B(Albuquerque)
US$128
Priceline
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsgreat place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceeasy accessroad noiseballoon fiestafitness centerdefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk staffconvenient locationfree breakfastvery nice hotelfresh fruit
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is a nice, clean, relatively newer Hampton Inn conveniently located near Interstate 25 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Has all the standard Hampton Inn things one comes to expect when staying in these Hilton properties such as: free wifi, free breakfast, free parking.

It is located in walking distance to a number of restaurants including: PF Chnags, Twin Peaks, a BBQ place, Thai food, and Mongolian grill.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Exterior has a hipper look more so than other Hampton locations which is refreshing. Hotel was nice. Newer. Clean. We were disappointed we could not stay on the 5th floor as requested because the person who tromped over our heads was very annoying. As far as road noise went it was pretty quiet. For a new hotel I was disappointed to find the carpeting fraying and the bathroom vent fan so noisy. I reported both to the front desk. When little things start to go and are not attended to things start to slide. There was no real wow factor. Overall it was fine.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Frank A B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for being a valued guest and for taking time to post this Trip Advisor comment. My team and I appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and rest assured we will correct them. Regarding the room selection, please take time to go to HIlton.com and research E-Check in and Digital Key, both innovative technological advances that we utilize and where it allows guest to check in and select their room the day of arrival, prior to arriving at the hotel. The app, which is available for download on your phone will provide you with a copy of the hotel map and show you what rooms are available. I am happy that you had a good stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Until we meet again, save travels.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Even though it's along I-25 there is very little road noise. Front desk employee was very friendly and helpful. We were extremely happy with the room as well as the lounge and breakfast. We would highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Frank A B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to post this review, we appreciate and value you as a guest. My team and I are happy that your stay was exceptional, we strive to make each stay memorable.

We hope to see you soon and wish you safe travels. Until we meet again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Convenient location with business and restaurant locations nearby. Easy access from nearby Interstate access ramps. Restaurants close enough to walk to and more choices within a 5 minute drive. A short 15 minute drive to the airport, no hotel courtesy van.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had at a Hilton Property. This was my third full week stay in the last five months. The first week saw the rude hotel staff unable to comply with a simple request to leave my bed alone after I remade it with the covers from the other bed. I left a note, asked the desk clerk to talk with housekeeping, and asked for the GM to intercede – nothing, not even a simple note under the door from the GM. I sent an email to guest.correspondence@hilton.com about that stay and copied the GM. I can only assume he was greatly offended by my action as that is the only possible excuse for his actions during my last stay. Prior to the second visit I emailed the GM that I was giving the property another try and asked if he would work with housekeeping to make for a better stay. That worked, except for one night of my stay – beds ripped apart again. I sent him an email letting him know of my disappointment. Prior to this third stay, I sent him an email again, in hopes of an issue free stay. Staff had changed (less rude) and there was a comment at check-in about paying attention to my request about the bed. I was hopeful, until one night I had to get out of bed and go the front desk to get the get coffee service that had not been refilled (in a room that had special focus). In a calm voice I asked the desk clerk to covey my disappointment to the GM, using the very same words I had sent to the GM during my last visit. The desk clerk’s reply was that I should think about finding a different hotel. I let that slide, but when I had to get a new battery for the TV remote the next day and he was at the desk, I calmly said that this guest who has been a Hilton customer for decades found his comment not only inappropriate, but insulting. His reply was, “I meant it to be!” I then met the GM for the first time; he also commented three times that I should think about finding a different hotel. I then knew where the desk clerk got the idea of driving me away and was so confident in saying it – interesting that he must have heard those words in the office about me during a trip in which nothing had happened. The GM’s attitude was hostile – wrongly accusing me of yelling at his staff. That is certainly not my style (in fact I actually complimented him in an email about that very person) – if I am guilty of anything, it is expecting standard Hilton service and paying attention to a simple request from a customer. In my 20 plus years staying in Hilton properties, this is the only hotel I have seen that is unable to provide consistent standard service, is haughty and accusatory when this is brought to their attention by a paying guest, and makes it a point to let such a customer know that he is not welcome. It is unfortunate, I am a Hilton Lifetime Diamond guest and I should feel welcome at any Hilton property - but obviously not here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank foxhunterAtlanta

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Each guest is important to us and we value your input. I understand your frustration with the difficult issues we experienced during your multiple visits to our property. I apologize for any miscommunication and tone during our interactions. We clearly were unable to meet your demands for many of your unique custom service requests and for this I sincerely apologize. We strive to make each guest experience exceptional and to meet all of the needs of our guests.

Once again I apologize that we well short of your expectations, we pride ourselves on our ability to meet and deliver great customer service; despite challenging circumstances and events.

We value and appreciate your dedication to the Hilton Brand and we know that within our Hampton family of properties we will be able to meet your future visits. I am confident that upon your return to the Albuquerque area you will find the service you require within our Hampton brands. Safe Travels.