“Have a "sense of purpose" or spend the money!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Albuquerque Pendleton
Reviewed 6 December 2016

I really do like the expensive clothing, towels, blankets, trinkets, etc. I like looking and oftend try to budget myself as a shopper. I take my time.

When i do go, i often get looks as if "is he going to buy?" "how much longer of the 10 minutes is he going walk around store?"

It isn't like i am going to run away from store with 1 or 2 blankets in my arm without paying! The $300 blankets coincidentially are placed by the open store door. Why not put the blankets toward the back of store.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Great sales lady and new location makes sense. Pendleton used to seem a little staid fashion wise but no more.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Every time I shop at they store, I swear I will never go back. The manager is the rudest angriest person ever. He is known for treating people like crap. He looks you over like you aren't good enough and literally pushes people and throws things around as he stomps around the store. He acts like he is doing you a favor by letting you in the door. I only shop here if I need a Pendleton product on the same day but really there is no reason to shop here at all. You can shop at the Pueblo Indian Cultural Center, Old Town, or other places that sell Pendleton products. I try to buy from the online store and avoid this shop or buy from the Cultural Center or on the Pueblos. You would think that in Albuquerque, NM, this manager would understand that he should have a better relationship with Native peoples who spend a great deal of money on Pendleton products. He is mean, rude, disrespectful, just awful. I am an attorney and I refuse to dress up to shop at this store on my day off. It is Pendleton for Gods sakes! He should be ready to attend to New Mexicans in jeans or diamonds and stop being so rude or angry, whatever his problem is. Today was my last trip to this shop. I am done with his abuse.

3  Thank beachmamaesq
Reviewed 29 January 2010

This is a store. I recall this is a pretty good story for things Pendleton, but it is not an Albuquerque attraction.

Been to Albuquerque Pendleton? Share your experiences!