“Sometimes I just need pad thai and sometimes satay too”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #64 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 April 2016

When I get a hankerin' for ethnic cuisine, I break out the smart phone or hit the computer and go to TripAdviser to find it. I really needed pad thai and satay this time so I called in my take-out order. The order taker was very pleasant on the phone and when I told her I was about 20 minutes north, she said it would be ready and it was. Since I live about an hour south, I didn't get around to eating until then with the exception of a stick or two of satay. I thought the chicken was a little rubbery but the peanut sauce was very good and the chicken had very good grilled flavor. The pad thai suffered a little from the hour drive but it was also very good and the portion large. I had a chicken/shrimp combo pad thai and they didn't skimp on the meat. The crushed peanuts were basically powdered when I prefer a little more crunch but that was minor. I would have also liked a wedge of lime to liven/loosen up the noodles a bit after an hour commute. Not much egg, either, but the flavor was very-good+. They didn't send me off with a place setting or napkins or I would have probably torn into the noodles before arriving at home. Both entrees met my expectations which were quite high and my craving was pegged at 10. They did not exceed my expectation, however. I will return without hesitation but will eat in next time rather than take-out.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Thai Kitchen has a great variety of tasty entrees at reasonable prices in a pleasant atmosphere. Service is fast and attentive. The Penang chicken and eggplant dishes are delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

Spicy, flavorful, good portions. Love their peanut dressing on the salad (they can even make that hot!), the soups and the curries.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Went there with my nephew after a long day of shopping for some ski clothes. It was a cold snowy day and we were hungry. We were looking for something warm to eat and saw this restaurant full of customers so we thought it must be good. We ordered Pad Thai and yellow curry chicken, it was delicious and authentic Thai food. Yes, they even have a lunch meal portions that is actually enough for sharing. Very nice decor and friendly staff. The only drawback is slow service due to number of customers during peak hours. They should add more servers during those times. Try this place and you will love it.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Tried their Pad Thai and Green Chicken Curry. Great service. Was really full by the end of it. Good job!