“Great Curry!”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #129 of 1,817 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 30 April 2017

This was a take-out order and when I got there a little after 6 p.m. the restaurant was busy. It's in that strip mall west of Wyoming and north of Paseo by Mario's. You can see the front of it from Paseo. I love curry so I was excited to try the green curry with chicken. It was very good. We also ordered the stir-fried broccoli with pork which was also delicious. We have a favorite Thai restaurant--Thai Tip--and their menu is more extensive. We think this one is comparable in taste and price so we'll be back!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

This place has repeatedly exceeded our expectations. Very tasty Thai dishes and enjoyable eats. Unfortunately the experience is diluted by the prices and spotty service.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I went in for lunch and was so glad I did; the food is authentic and the service is excellent. Although the lunch menu doesn't indicate the meal comes with egg drop soup (Thai version, a delightful change from the Chinese recipe), an egg roll and a mini-dessert (Thai tapioca pudding), that's what appeared on my table. And everything was delicious! Will definitely go there again!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Best mussels I have ever eaten! The sauce and vegetables with it made a big difference. The secret recipe cannot be divulged. The service was stoic and seemed bothered, but it was a very busy lunch time. I shall return.

1  Thank DosAmigos3202
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We've been here twice for lunch and have been very happy both times. The food is excellent, very fresh and well prepared. The lunch special is a good deal, for $9.95 you get a cup of soup, 2 egg rolls, entree (choice of beef, chicken, pork or tofu, shrimp for $2.00 more) and small dessert. Ask for the chili tray if you want to customize your level of spice. Cloth napkins and little paper roses on the straws are a nice touch. We've tried curries, phad Thai and vegetable stir fries - everything has been excellent. Good service and very friendly manager. Atmosphere is nice and very clean. No alcohol, they are working on that. Definitely the best Thai food we've had in Albuquerque.