“Funky hangout with great food”
Review of Java Joe's

Java Joe's
Ranked #161 of 1,868 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Neighbourhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I love Java Joe's. It's just a great, funky hangout with excellent coffee and food. The menu is huge and I've only scratched the surface. Buckwheat crepes are absolutely sublime! Their sandwiches are always excellent with good bread and fillings. Sides are good and homemade. Everything is very fresh, mostly homemade, and delicious. The atmosphere is funky with interesting art on the walls. There are often musicians playing. You order at the counter and they bring out the food. People are friendly.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

One of my all time FAV downtown spots. I have been eating their since the first week they opened, (actually I ate there a long time when the previous owners had it), so I have been eating their over 20+ years now. Everything is GOOD their, try their entire menu when you can.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Ordered the Breakfast Burrito with bacon and green chile and an iced coffee. Excellent stuff. If you're traveling east on Central, take a right on 10th St and then a left on Park. If traveling west on Central, take a left at 10 St. and then a left at Park. You can't miss it on the right side.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

When I find myself downtown, I enjoy a cup of joe from this longstanding local coffee house. In addition to great coffee, there are some nice handmade gifts for purchase. I avoid the chain coffees whenever I can to support our local vendors.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The coffee was amazing as was the food. A great little coffee shop and cafe with character and charm. I had a breakfast enchilada which was swimming in sauce!