“Satisfying Select Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Neighbourhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. When I am in town, I visit it 5 times a week. This place has a wide variety of fresh fish and some interesting rolls on the menu. BUT, if you are adventuresome, thrybwill make you the most creative rolls! Pedro rocks as a sushi chef!

1  Thank femmechaude

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We’re in Albuquerque for the weekend and found this restaurant by accident. It’s fantastic and really original - sashimi is fresh and I definitely recommend the baked green mussels.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Pedro and Burt are phenomenal sushi chefs and one can only hope to have one of them create an off-the-menu roll. Jarrod and Shiloh are attentive servers and add their own styles and personalities to the experience. This is definitely the best sushi restaurant in the city!

1  Thank femmechaude
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I don't know the area well so maybe it's the going rate. The sushi was good. I tried a couple rolls and liked them both. The spicy rainbow was very good. It just seemed a little steep compared to other places I have been.

A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I go here every few months and it remains one of my favorite in ABQ. I find the atmosphere relaxing and the food consistently good. There are usually interesting specials. I would compare this to some of the better midrange restaurants in Chicago or LA.